- What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files or information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our site. In addition to these text files, software, pixels, beacons or other tags that act as identifiers like cookies will also be referred to as cookies.
- Our Purpose of Using Cookies
- Secure operation of the site,
- Users can move around the site and benefit from the services and features provided,
- Storing information about users (on user devices or browser caches) and their website usage,
- Making the site functional through the preferences of the users on the site and personalizing the site according to the users,
- Analyzing users’ use of the site and determining the general trend on the site,
- Improving the performance of the website, making it easier and/or faster to use,
- Offering new features through websites.
- Displaying targeted advertisements and conducting other marketing activities based on users’ interests and/or profiles.
- General Characteristics of Cookies
Cookies function as session cookies and persistent cookies on our site. While session cookies are deleted when you leave the platform, persistent cookies may remain on your devices for various periods of time depending on the area of use.
- Type of Cookies Used
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Definition: These cookies are strictly necessary for your site to function securely and for users to be able to move around your site and take advantage of the services and features provided. If users block these cookies through their browsers, some parts of your site may not work.
|Session cookies are used to ensure the continuity of the session.
|User ID cookies are used so that users only see their own information.
|This type of cookie enables the collection of all statistical data, thereby improving the presentation and use of the site.
|Security cookies are used for security checks.
|Load balancing cookies are used to reduce server load by distributing the load.
- Preference and Functional Cookies
Description: Preference cookies collect information about users’ preferences and allow you to remember language or other local settings of users and personalize your site to suit them. These cookies may be set by you or by third party providers whose services you add to your pages. If users do not allow these cookies, some or all of these functions may not work properly.
|It saves the user’s chosen language and provides options accordingly.
|It allows the user’s IP address to determine the approximate address (city, district, postal code) of the user, and in this way the user automatically selects his/her own country and shows the dealers and promotion days in that region.
|The source site is saved for a better understanding of the user’s preferences.
|Last visit and departure
|It is used to update users on what has changed since their last visit to our site and to better understand users’ preferences.
|Page history cookies are used to keep track of which sites users have visited in which order. If the user encounters an error when visiting the site, the cookie information is recorded in the log file for reporting and resolving the error.
|It is used to support and communicate live with users on the website. This cookie (crisp.chat) enables the chat function to work and to recognize returning users so that we can understand previous conversations and help with questions more quickly.
iii. Analytical Cookies Description: Analytical cookies collect information about users’ site usage and help you improve your site. For example, these types of cookies show which pages on the site are visited the most, help to record difficulties experienced on the site and show whether our advertisements are effective. In this way, the statistics data of the users are collected and you can understand in which direction the general trend on the site is.
|This type of cookie enables the collection of all statistical data, thereby improving the presentation and use of the site. Google adds social statistics and interest data to these statistics, allowing us to better understand users.
|Google Tag Manager
|Web beacons work in a similar way to cookies and are placed on websites or in an email to track the behavior of a user who visits a website or sends an email.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies
Description: These cookies are used for advertising and marketing purposes. They work by somehow identifying users’ browsers and devices. It can be used to create profiles of users’ interests and to show users relevant advertisements on other sites. If users do not allow these cookies, users will not be able to be shown targeted advertisements.
|It enables the delivery of behavioral and targeted ads to users.
|Ensures market execution for users.
|Calculating the impact of campaigns
- Social Media and Sharing Cookies (Social Media Cookies)
Description: These cookies allow you to analyze statistical information that does not contain personal information of your users who share the content (photos, videos, etc…) on your site on social media sites in line with their preferences.
|This cookie is set by the social networking site Facebook. It collects some information such as which web page the user came from, what type of browser they use and their general geographical location. If a user uses Facebook’s social media content sharing tool to share content, Facebook collects data about which pages are shared, when and how.
- How Do I Control/Block Cookies?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=tr
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/%C3%87erezleri%20engellemek
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/
We would like to remind you that if you delete some cookies, various functions of our website may not work. If you want to clear all cookies from the websites you visit, you can download these three programs that delete tracking cookies using the links below.
- Contact us